Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Stripes and black

Denim legging - pacsun, boots - Fred Meyer

How I wore it.
Boots - Famous Footwear, Scarf and swing jacket - Target.

Part of actually opening up this blog to people that I like is all the positive feedback. I do want to show folks though that I can't always wear things the way they are in the pictures on Pinterest. But I can take the idea and make something wearable from it. I like how here, you can see that the jacket I wore in the first shot is pretty short and made me look kind of hippy. So I added a longer jacket and it looked a lot better. The scarf is because I live in the northwest and the winter is cold. I inevitably end up wearing more layers than the gals in the pins. I have a different striped top I think I will try next time to match the pin better.

No comments:

Post a Comment