Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Lace dress and boots

Dress - Wet Seal, leggings - Wet Seal, Boots-Famous Footwear, Purse-Amazon, Sweater -Ross, Scarf-too old to remember

So I know the pin has gone around Pintrest from the beginning. It was one of my first pins. I love the softness of the lace with the toughness of the boots. I was determined to recreate it for Stephen and Tayla's fall wedding. I wish I had taken the picture without the purse, but since it arrived the day before the wedding I included it in the pic.



Here is "how I wore it" at the wedding with the incredible Tayla Hodges Marti (her CD is available for download on iTunes.) Funny thing, another girl wore the same dress to the wedding but she paired it with all black which worked great too.


2 comments:

  1. What a cute dress! And I totally agree- I love the soft and delicate dress contrasted against the tougher look of the boots :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Skippy. Now I have to figure out how to wear it for spring.

    ReplyDelete