Thursday, March 22, 2012

Charles Trippy

So about a month ago one of my kiddos from youth group posted on her Facebook that Charles Trippy had a brain tumor. Now, I knew he was a vlogger because I follow the vlogs of Hank and John Green and they had mentioned him. I found his vlog with his wife Alli, CTFxC, and his story about how he had a seizure and found out he had a brain tumor. Also, I found out he plays bass with We the Kings, a band my son, Regan, loves. Ever since I have been watching he daily vlog. He is MUCH better, by the way, and the brain slug is out!

Anyway, so about the time Charles was going through this, I was in Washington DC with my sister. We went to Mount Vernon, the home of George Washington. All around it they have these pictures of the young Martha Washington. In fact, there are no real pictures of her when she is was young, so they made the pictures through a backwards age progression (an age regression I guess.) She looked really familiar to me. And then I got it! She looks like Alli Trippy. Behold:

Who knew? Links are imbedded if you want to follow Charles' story. Glad you are getting well, Charles, and I am glad you survived the stress Alli.

No comments:

Post a Comment