Monday, February 6, 2012

Gray top with beige cardigan

I think these are all pieces you have seen here before but I put them together to match this outfit recently blogged by Lilly's Style.
I pinned this right after she posted it and there were 79 repins in no time. This girl can put together an outfit!

Well, I haven't posted much this month for a couple of reasons. First, I got a call from my son who is living in Montana at YWAM. He has been gone a month. His group was in Salem, OR and he invited me to come see him in Portland, OR. So I made the four hour trip down to see him, spent four hours in a mall with him, and drove home four hours! I have been tired!!! There are some new clothes to share from my time in the mall. Also, a great picture I was able to take in the Macy's bathroom mirror. Hee Hee.


The second issue has been my friend's disappearance. Meara lives near me and we have no idea where she is. Crimestoppers has gotten involved, so if you see her please let them know. We just want her to be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment