Wednesday, February 22, 2012

All Things Lovely

Our dear friend, Camille, at All Things Lovely helped me out styling this ruffly brown tanks from Fashion Bug. Click on the pic above to go to her original post.

It has been pretty cold so I had to wait a bit to have a day nice enough to wear the tank again. I paired it with a cream cardigan that I found at Ross for about half the price of the Old Navy cardigan. I think those might be navy slacks but I cheated with dark jeans. I paired it with brown socks. Oops, forgot my cream scarf. I am just so thankful that there is hope for this ruffle tank after all. President's Day I bought a pink one at Ross. Thanks so much for your help Camille!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!! I'm so glad you posted an after pic!! I love it, it looks darling! And yay for finding a cheaper cardigan. Thanks for the post!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for not being a big brown blob! Thanks for your help!

      Delete