Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pinterest

I have a Pinterest problem. I admit it. It is actually kind of embarrassing. My husband says that it is because it is a virtual list and I love lists! Maybe. Plus it has unlocked a certain, dare I say, vanity, I never knew I had.

My first fashion/style incident was fueled by Camille of All Things Lovely... I sent her my blouse for some help. I had no idea how to make it cute. She sent back one DOZEN ideas. Now I have not run to the store just yet. But the main reason is because I had all ready bought and ordered more clothes. I have never, in my life, cared about clothes. And here I am. I even hate shopping.

I reviving my blog for the sole purpose of posting outfits which I have created copying pins. Sooo here we go.
Black and White Dressy Outfit
So the first outfit to post has to be the outfit I wore to the Ladies Tea. I was playing bass and the night before they said I had to wear black and white. Good thing I already had this picked out.

Jacket- so old I actually pulled it out of a bag I was giving to charity. Blouse- Amazon. Black slack- ancient. Shoes-payless. Necklaces-Claires. Scarf- dollar tree (2 for $1!!!)

I can't wear this top enough. My cat, Squiggy, snuck into the shot. Click the pic to see the original blog.



1 comment: